The LORD lives, and blessed be my rock, and exalted be my God, the rock of my salvation
2Samuel 22:47

06 July 2011

Playing in the Mud

Naturally, the assumption would be to find pictures of at least one of my young men in a mud post. Today, I was the one playing in the mud with my dear friend, Fran. She helped me accomplish one of my biggest goals of 2011: To finish our kitchen grout. After living here almost 9-years it was about time. . .



Mmmm. . .mocha colored grout looks suspiciously like chocolate!





Thank you, Fran!

{a million thank yous. . .and if it hadn't been for one of the kiddos reminding us today through the sound of their play about our home-centered ministries, we might've entertained the idea of going into home repair together. . .maybe!}

1 comment:

  1. How fun to have a sweet friend come help you with your project! It's always a good feeling to check something off the "to do" list. :) Can you ask her if she's available to help me catch up on my photo album project? :)

    ReplyDelete