The LORD lives, and blessed be my rock, and exalted be my God, the rock of my salvation
2Samuel 22:47

08 March 2012

Early Morning Outer Space Flight

Ryland had a little extra time the other morning - I believe he was waiting for the caffeine to kick in with his Kindergarten teacher.
While the Starbucks was brewing, he gathered some odds-n-ends from about the home and garage and built himself a space shuttle.

Carseat-rocketseat, the globe {so he can recognize which planet to return to} and an invisible steering wheel.

His mission?  To deploy this Tinkertoy satellite for his brothers' homemade radio system.  There's a lot more truth in that statement than most would realize!


I found these lovely signs taped to the doors of his headquarters.  He very proudly told me all about them - notice how NASA is spelled backwards?  He was looking down at his shirt to get the letters in the right order. {sweetness!} The picture of the man with the balloon pants?  The sign for the men's restroom, of course.  {He's a thinker!}

And my favorite sign of all, perhaps of all time-
no ordnare pepl
I believe his way of saying "Authorized Personnel Only"

I'm framing this one, because this too has much more truth than we admit.
It pretty much sums up our family,
No ordinary people.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Truly out of the mouths of babes! :D I love that last sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a Corker that boy


    luv Granpa Bill

    ReplyDelete