The LORD lives, and blessed be my rock, and exalted be my God, the rock of my salvation
2Samuel 22:47

07 May 2012

A Visit From the Wild West


Family flew in from way out west for an incredibly fun {and way too short!} visit.
While Auntie Heidi played . . .


Gramma Carol made herself at home at the sewing machine.
Yes, my personal fashion designer flies from Seattle to make me new clothes!

Thanks Mom and Heidi for a wonderful visit . . . we weren't five minutes from the airport when Langston asked, "When will they come back again?"

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fabric colors! I'm so glad you could have some time with family - time to treasure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad everyone had fun! Can't wait to hear about it all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that Heidi came with Carol. I know she had a wonderful time as did Carol. I would love to see your skirts. Have one of your men take a picture.
    ^^
    /00\
    \ =/~~~~Love you
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete