The LORD lives, and blessed be my rock, and exalted be my God, the rock of my salvation
2Samuel 22:47

19 June 2013

Homemade Taco Seasoning



I've finally mastered our family's favorite combination of spices for our famous Taco Tuesdays, observed weekly in our home. :-)  From our pantry to yours, here's our Taco Seasoning recipe.

{  Taco Seasoning  }

2 Tablespoons each: Chopped dried onion, Oregano and Garlic Salt

1 Tablespoon each: Granulated onion, Chili Powder, Granulated garlic and Cumin

1/2 Tablespoon: Paprika

*Dump into a glass jar, mix thoroughly and use at will with your favorite taco recipe.  I usually quadruple the recipe and it will last me a few weeks.  I add about 2/3 cup to 4#s of taco filling {meat and beans}.  Some days we feel like more, some days less.  It's very forgiving.

Let me know if you try it and how you like it!  Adios!!

No comments:

Post a Comment