The LORD lives, and blessed be my rock, and exalted be my God, the rock of my salvation
2Samuel 22:47

10 August 2013

A Few Photos

I'm entering a few pictures in for the photography competition at our county fair this week.
Anyone want to vote for a favorite?
{I couldn't decide either...}
 
Seascape

People

Historical

Miscellaneous {there was no category for most boys!}

Action - would this be Thirsting or Trying?
Leave a comment with your vote for favorite and maybe I'll be sending a prize out if you pick a winner!

3 comments:

  1. I love them all in different ways. The seascape and historical are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love historical...but the action one makes me laugh every time. :) Beautiful pictures - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really love the drinking fountain picture. Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete