The LORD lives, and blessed be my rock, and exalted be my God, the rock of my salvation
2Samuel 22:47

13 November 2013

Extreme Cuteness

Ry-man is pretty much getting away with everything these days since his Mom has a thing for gappy-little-boy-smiles.
 
Thankfully, he is using his special powers for the good of all around him
{with exception of his weak Mom}
 
Overheard just today, "Hey, Ryland ... go ask Mom if I can have a cookie. She can't say no to you these days."
Brothers.
 
 
Also overheard today, though it relates in no way to being front-toothless:
"Ryland, if we keep practicing surgery on paper people maybe Mom will let us have a real body to practice on."
 
I don't have a picture to go with this conversation as I was listening to what they were doing on the sly.  Imagine hand drawn people on copy paper  with diseased organs in need of surgery.  Enter  5 and 7-year old boys using scissors and tape as stitches.  Then imagine hearing them long for a real body to practice on.  Being a Mom is scary at times, folks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment