The LORD lives, and blessed be my rock, and exalted be my God, the rock of my salvation
2Samuel 22:47

16 December 2013

Surgery


Thankfully all is well.
It only took two nurses, one Mom and a very strong doctor to remove the lump on the side of his neck.
And a few threats about needing to call Dad and maybe some minor bribing with DVDs from the library and his choice of *anything* for supper. {Dr. recommended chocolate cake, good grief!}
 
Now that it is all said and done he is happily enjoying the victory of 'having my bump amputated!' and bragging rights about getting stitches.
 
{I'm bragging about wrestling with a bull this morning as that is what it felt like!}
 
Enjoying a Star Wars DVD marathon today and Valentino's pizza - no peppers.
 
And thankful.  The doctor didn't seemed concerned at all with what was taken out.  So thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment