The LORD lives, and blessed be my rock, and exalted be my God, the rock of my salvation
2Samuel 22:47

03 May 2011

The Beauty of Brawn

Have I ever mentioned that I am the only female within these four walls?


Which means when it comes time for painting toenails or watching the Royal Wedding on T.V. or cleaning out drawers or washing baseboards just for fun I am on my own. That might seem like a lonely world to some of you mothers of daughters {and indeed it can get a little lonely around here}, but on the flip side. . .


Whenever I come up with a project which requires a bit of muscle, well, there is no lack of volunteers for it. Especially if you throw in some power tools for the job, such as the shop-vac.




My husband and sons very kindly moved my heavy oak desk from the basement to the guest room on a whim. My whim. They are so good to me!







And I am enjoying organizing, cleaning and staring at orderliness that comes with my new little office area.


I'll try to remember to post pictures of the finished area - whenever I have time to finish - in between outdoor adventures with my boys and cleaning up scraped knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment