The LORD lives, and blessed be my rock, and exalted be my God, the rock of my salvation
2Samuel 22:47

05 January 2012

We've Moved

I'm not exactly sure where we've moved to.
I don't remember -thankfully- packing boxes or cleaning or signing paperwork.
But we are obviously not in Kansas any longer.
Or Nebraska.
Or Christmas - which is why I need to hurry up and take my decorations down.

Yes, it's Janaury 5th and it's in the 70s here.

As we speak, or type and read, my children are in shortsleeves riding their bikes with the neighbors.  The grass in our yard is beginning to green and I have flowers coming up in our garden beds.
If anyone has any idea where we've moved to, please let me know.  I'd like to have our mail forwarded . . .

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hollie!! I've been absent from the blogging world for awhile, but here I am! Moving does that to ya (we just moved too!) Where are you now? 74 degress??? I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could say it's in the 70s here, but I'm not going to complain because in Minneapolis this week it's been in the 40s and 50s! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it looks like your home now. That was a fast trip!! Yep the whole western part of the country is above normal. Soon you'll be send us snow pictures. It is too good to last. Love Gramma

    ReplyDelete