The LORD lives, and blessed be my rock, and exalted be my God, the rock of my salvation
2Samuel 22:47

25 April 2012

Out of Service


For a while.  Ryland learned a good lesson about not driving fence posts in his sandals tonight.  He'll be off his feet for a few days as we let this deep gash heal.  So thankful for Steri-strips, Tea Tree oil and homemade salve.


I'm very thankful for older brothers who enjoy reading Tintin to our little patient to help keep him still.

And so thankful for my awesome nurse-Amy in Canada who gave us a duct tape tip!  We'll keep you posted, but I can tell you Ryland is pumped at the prospect of being duct taped.

Thanks for your prayers for healing!

1 comment:

  1. I think any of my kids would be willing to take a fence post to the foot just so they could sit around and read TinTin uninterrupted for a few days. :)

    Will be praying he heals quickly and that he isn't too hard to keep down!!

    ReplyDelete