The LORD lives, and blessed be my rock, and exalted be my God, the rock of my salvation
2Samuel 22:47

01 November 2011

Baby Luke & Co.

I had the awesome privilege of snapping a few newborn pictures for a sweet friend a few days ago.  Baby Luke was a *long* time in coming and we are praising the Lord and rejoicing in his safe arrival.

Welcome, Baby Luke!









Luke was welcomed by the sweetest older siblings imaginable:
Grace and Wyatt






Thanks for the awesome afternoon with you, B family!  Congratulations on your sweet addition.

2 comments:

  1. Hollie what great pictures you took of that sweet little baby Luke. Sister and brother look proud and how cute they look. I love the black and white photos. Great job Hollie. Love Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one with Rachel and the baby, and the one with the Tonka truck. :)

    ReplyDelete