The LORD lives, and blessed be my rock, and exalted be my God, the rock of my salvation
2Samuel 22:47

14 February 2011

Celebrating the Love

{Our night in backwards order since I forgot to load my pictures correctly. Sorry- it's been one of those days!}

Celebrating bedtime with a little Maori war challenge. Lessons from the South Pacific that just.won't.die. Oh, how I love these goof balls!



A *little* triple layer cake to wash the decaf Starbucks down with.



Lemons from Auntie Laura in Arizona. How sweet!! Or sour, just ask Ryland.


A special dinner for my favorite Valentines. . .Barbecue Chicken Pizza, Caesar Salad and Caramel Whipped Cream Cake {with heart sprinkles. . .}











Celebrating the Love!
Happy Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

  1. Your Valentine dinner looks so inviting. Look at that cake, Yummm. I love those little goof balls. Love Gramma

    ReplyDelete