The LORD lives, and blessed be my rock, and exalted be my God, the rock of my salvation
2Samuel 22:47

03 March 2014

Conversation from O'dark-thirty

From an afternoon at the park, when it used to be warmer in these parts

We have an early riser in our home - but I am not complaining because it is one-on-one time and I get a special peek at the window in this little heart.  Here's a snippet of a conversation that happened this morning, at O'dark-thirty {before the coffee was brewing anyway...}

"Mom, was I born yet in 2002?"
 
"No, not yet."
 
"Was I in your tummy then?"
 
"No, not even that yet."
 
"Oh, so I didn't even exist.  I was just a requested prayer at that time."
 
"Yes, love, that's what you were.  And now you are answered and I am so thankful for that!"

1 comment:

  1. "a requested prayer" :) It's good that he doesn't suffer from any lack of confidence. :)

    ReplyDelete