The LORD lives, and blessed be my rock, and exalted be my God, the rock of my salvation
2Samuel 22:47

14 March 2014

Quietness

All is quiet in and around the house this lunch hour.
Moms of boys know that when you can't hear your sons you must find out what they are up to.
Immediately.
The quiet was peaceful for about 4-seconds, then I went running to the windows to see if I could spot the boys and see what they were up to.
 
Way out yonder, in a part of our neighbor's property we longingly call the 'back 40', I spotted them.
Shirts off.
Shovels and dirt flying.
Digging like mad on property not owned by us.
 

Well, at least they don't look like they are getting into trouble or hurting themselves or each other.  I'm not sure if this counts as destroying someone else's property or if that is a crime punishable by law.  Since they are relatively safe and filling up on some early Spring Vitamin D I'm going to go enjoy the quietness.
 


Actually, I'm going to go check on them again because they are probably going to try and bury a little brother. I know what registers as 'fun' for this crew.
So much for that hot cup of tea I was going to enjoy by myself.
Boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment