The LORD lives, and blessed be my rock, and exalted be my God, the rock of my salvation
2Samuel 22:47

21 September 2011

Garbage Fort

I love that they can make lemonade from lemons.  Mountains from molehills. 
Forts from smelly, sticky, yucky garbage containers.  And love it.
Love.everything.about.it
{except the inevitable bath night}
I keep trying to convince the grandparents in my children's lives that we really don't need any toys for Christmas.  I wonder if this picture will convince them?

2 comments:

  1. Maybe those boys were playing Sesame Street and visiting with Oscar The Grouch. They do have alot of imagination in their noggins..
    luv Gbill

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pleasure to look at your blog and seeing what's up with those two adventurous boy. It doesn't take too much to find some new toys!! Love it~ Gramma

    ReplyDelete