The LORD lives, and blessed be my rock, and exalted be my God, the rock of my salvation
2Samuel 22:47

14 September 2011

What Free Time Looks Like

There is a hint of Fall in the air and I just had to make something in anticipation -



 For our dining room, where we gather.


{I *may* have been a little zealous about this creative urge today, and just *may* have made one or more of these.  If you would like to know how to acquire one for the place where your loved ones gather, please let me know by e-mail or how to contact you through your comment.}

2 comments:

  1. You amaze me, Hollie -- if I get a few pinecones thrown in a bowl for a centerpiece I feel like I've accomplished a lot for fall decorating.

    And the banner is absolutely lovely :) God has obviously blessed you with a love and gift for making things beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete